- Goats are available on a first come/first serve basis unless prior arrangements have been made.
- As the breeder, I reserve the right to retain any kid.
- No reservations will be taken on unborn kids. You can, however, be put on a wait list.
- After the kid from your chosen breeding pair has been born, you will have first right of refusal to reserve that kid. If you do not respond to my attempts to contact you, I reserve the right to offer that kid for sale.
- To hold a goat, a $100 non-refundable deposit is required.
- I reserve the right to refuse the sale of a goat/kid to anyone, for any reason, at any point in the transaction. In which case your deposit will be refunded.
- I will not sell goats that are less than 8-12 weeks of age, depending upon how well they have weaned.
- All sales are final once the goat has been paid for in full. I cannot take back a goat after it has left my farm for bio-security reasons. I can however, help you find a new home for the goat.
- Buyer is responsible for safe transportation of the goat.
- I will ship at the buyers expense. Any extra tests or health certificate costs are also the
responsibility of the buyer.
- All expenses must be paid for in full before or at the time of pickup and before shipment .
- I am not responsible for the health of the goat once it leaves the premises.
- I cannot guarantee mature height on a kid.
- By placing a deposit or purchasing a goat from Graceland Nigerians, you indicate acceptance of this policy.